- Why It Is Important To Do An Annual Insurance ReviewBy PJCategory: ResourcesDecember 24, 2022One of the keys to managing risks when you first start a business is getting the right insurance to cover your operations, property and potential liabilities. But as things go along, many business owners fail to update their coverage and just renew them year after year even if their company grows, expands operations and facilities, and adds new >> READ MORE
- Small Business is the “Low Hanging Fruit”By PJCategory: CyberJune 3, 2022No one is safe from cyber threats. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, your organization is at risk. Some industries are especially hot targets because of the nature of the data in their care. And the types of risk may vary from one sector to another. Small Business Is The Ultimate Low Hanging Fruit If your organization maintains customer >> READ MORE
- What Should College Students Do to Help Avoid Identity Theft?By PJCategory: CyberMay 10, 2022What Should College Students Do to Help Avoid Identity Theft? In today’s digital era, there are all sorts of ways scammers can get ahold of your personal information. But, when you take extra precautions, you can establish that safety net where you no longer appear an easy target for identity theft. You can do that by: Not oversharing information >> READ MORE
- Catalytic Converter TheftsBy PJCategory: AutomobileApril 10, 2022Catalytic Converter Thefts on the Rise You typically lock your car when you park to safeguard personal items and components inside the vehicle. Increasingly, however, criminals are less interested in what’s inside the car than they are in what’s underneath it – the catalytic converter. The National Insurance Crime Bureau has >> READ MORE
- Retaliation Claims Continue to GrowBy PJCategory: Liability InsuranceMarch 19, 2022The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is seeing more and more retaliation complaints by U.S. employees, with such charges accounting for 54% of all charges in 2019. That’s compared with 37% in 2011. Employment law attorneys say that the increase is in part due to the fact that the employees who bring retaliation charges have a >> READ MORE
Call me now… let us get to work for you!
PJ 201 945 3100